7 Random Things

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I was born in Eugene, Oregon and then when I was 5 months old my mom and I moved to Brussels, Belgium to live on the army base with my dad. We lived there until I was almost 3 years old. I came home speaking French.

2. I am employed doing the same type of work (Medical/Hospital Administration/Medical Assistant) my sister received her bachelors degree in and I never attended college.

3. I met my husband on the internet. We were both trying out ICQ at the time and he accidentally messaged me. We messaged each other a few more times and its all history from there.

4. I love the ocean but I have a fear of water that I cannot see to the bottom. Something might grab me and drag me to the bottom or touch my legs as it swims by. Yikes!

5. I love to go rockhounding. Someday I hope to find huge diamond.

6. I just learned to drive a stick shift a year ago this last January. Now I just need to learn to fly a plane!

7. I have owned a guitar for over 10 years and I have never learned to play it. I used to be a sound tech for a band and thought that I would try to learn to play the guitar....lets just say that my ears are better than my fingers!


I am not going to tag anyone in particular. If you want to do this and post it on your blog, go right ahead!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rockhounding sounds like fun:) What is the coolest thing you have found to date?

I do always wonder if people find cool jewlery and stuff:)

I know what you mean about the guitars... I don't play buy my husband used too. We have 2 guitars just sitting around that he refuses to give up!

Teri said...

We have found tons of quartz crystals and obsideon. The coolest obsideon we found was the rainbow obsideon. We have also found quartz with bands of gold in it. My hubby found a huge fire agate on one of his hunting trips.

Pam said...

I loved reading this Terri!

YarnThing said...

Just want to say that I really enjoy chatting with you online!!

So glad that we connected

Marly

Wishful Knitting said...

Okay, so you're not in Reno...I don't know how I missed that when I visited your blog the first time. I came looking for more pics of your cat! (I am missing mine, if you can't tell.) Where's the skirt? : )