My Cat is a Dork

I was busy minding my own business working on the Indigo Ripples Skirt and watching TV in my bedroom last night when my cat decided that she needed immediate attention. So she jumped up on my lap without warning, nosed her way under my arms and the knitting needles and snuggled up as close as she could. She then readjusted herself and placed both of her paws on each of my hands and sat there while I knit away. I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I hollered to my hubby to grab the camera and come take a picture. By the time he got there she had readjusted herself again but the pictures are still cute.










Sometimes I just don't know what to think about my cat, she is such a dork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I have really been thinking about this skirt for weeks now since I saw this post! I want to make this skirt!!! Skirts are so inn these days:) Hummmm I am going to be on the look out for some nice rowan.

randi K design said...

The cat is just too cute.... Is he always in your lap when you knit?