Indigo Ripples Skirt Knit-Along

I just picked up a copy of the Spring 2007 issue of the Interweave Knits magazine. There are soooo many cute things in this issue that I want to make, but the first thing I am going to make is the Indigo Ripples Skirt by Kat Coyle. Unfortunately this is not a free pattern on the Interweave Knits website, so you will have to pick up a copy of the Spring issue.

Click here to see an up close picture of the skirt.

I am going to start a knit-along! Please leave me a comment or click the marquee at the top of the page to send me an email if you would like to join the KAL. I will start up a blog for the knit-along for everyone to post their progress and their finished Indigo Ripples Skirt.

I am going to be using Lion Brand Cotton Ease in the Violet colorway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I thought about this skirt but then was mesomorized by tne Ogee Lace Skirt featured in the new summer Interweave I got in the mail last night! Now you know how crazy I am about Lace:) Plus this one I can throw over my jeans:)

Can't wait to see your new skirt it is very pretty:)