SP10 Struck Again!

I have been really bad about blogging lately, but I am back in full swing again!

I received package #2 from my SP10 earlier this week. She had sent me an email to let me know that she was going to just send two packages and that the second package would be larger than the first one and would arrive in June. Well, she changed her mind and sent me all of this!




The hank of yarn that is hiding in the middle is an Angora and Silk blend by Romni Wools. It is sooooo soft and Willow has taken kindly to it too.



The pin is from the "No Sheep For You" launch party which was held at Lettuce Knit. She also picked up the "love to knit" magnet from there too. She also sent me this cute coin purse.

Thanks SP10....You're The Greatest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun package! That yarn looks pretty awesome and the pin is simply adorable!