SP10 Package arrived!

When I arrived home yesterday afternoon, this was waiting for me! I am really surprised that the postal service allowed this to be sent with the gift wrap on it, how cool is that?!

So, I carefully unwrapped it (tore into it) and this is what I saw.

I opened the card and this was the message from my SP10......

"Hi there Teri!
Hope this secret pal package finds you well and that you dig all of the groovy goodness!! Happy knitting, etc......Your SP10"

She sent me some awesome yarn, two patterns, some toys for Willow, some chocolate (which is already gone), a sugar cookie scented candle, a cute cat magnet, a pen with my name (spelled Terri) on it with a note from her saying--you never know when you might need an extra 'R' (I can never find things with the correct spelling of my name), and the coolest stitch markers that she made!


Thank you SP10! This package was awesome! I already wound the hank of yarn into a cake, Willow has been playing with her toys, the magnet is on my fridge, the chocolate was delicious and the stitch markers are being used in my Indigo Ripples Skirt!

No comments: