Cha-Ching...Whoo We're Havin' Fun

Okay, it's June 1st and you know what that means don't you? It's bill paying time! Whooohooooo!

So I sat down at my desk today after work and pulled out the bills and the checkbook and then pulled up my budget spreadsheet (yeah, I'm kinda anal, I mean analytical like that) on the computer. The next thing I know, Willow has just jumped up on the desk in all the excitement and climbs into my lap as she meows, "Wait up for me, if money is going to be spent, I want to help! Whoot!!"

So, we proceed to spend my money (pay bills) and all is going fine until.....uh oh......"Hey Willow, you selected the wrong bank account! That account has no funds in it right now!" Luckily I was able to cancel the payment and resubmit it with the correct account info. Disaster averted!

At least I didn't let her balance the checkbook!

"Hey, what are you looking at, haven't you ever seen a cat pay bills before?"


7 comments:

Wishful Knitting said...

Thank you for the kitty fix : ) She's adorable- what a handy helper. I hope there's some cash in that there budget for some catnip!

Anonymous said...

Your kitty is so darn cute! Its good to see that he is such a responsible kitty at that;)

Anonymous said...

I love the shots of the kitty....I love my cat too!

JulieLoves2Knit said...

My kitty pays bills too - everytime I sit at the computer - pretty much all day - he is snoozing under the light on my desk!! Great Friends aren't they!

YarnThing said...

I HATE bills! I tend to put them off until the last possible moment then I have to call and pay them over the phone! AUGHHHH, where is my yarn?

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com
yarnthing.blogspot.com

knitting2relax said...

So cute!
I wish my cat paid the bills. She prefers to rub against them and knock them out of the hand.

Sheknits said...

Wouldn't it be great if your kitty could make the money to pay hose bills. What a cozy picture! Thanks for commenting on my show and please note I have made it to the big times and am and on i-tunes! My life is now complete.....NOT ...well sort of!Anyway hope you will listen to #2 I just submitted it.
Take care...wha's that purring I hear?