The Best Way To Contact Me

I have had a couple of comments left recently that required my response. Unless you leave your email address, I have no way to get back to you unless you have a blog that I can comment on. So, the best way to ask me a question that requires my response, is to send me an email or click on the marquee that says "Click here to contact me" that goes across the screen at the top of my blog. That marquee automatically pops up an email window.

If you are wanting to sign up for the Indigo Ripples Skirt KAL, I need your email address and I also need your blog URL if you have one. Again, to sign up just send me an email.

My email address is: reno_rainy at yahoo dot com

You can also Skype me. My Skype handle is: renorainy

Skype for those who don't know what it is, is a voice chat/IM chat program that is free to download. There is a huge knitting/crochet community on there now and we are having a blast! Come join us!

That's all for now, hope everyone is having a great week!


(Betty, you left me a comment and wanted to join the KAL, but I have no way to contact you. Please send me an email.)

No comments: