SP10 Reveal

My SP10 reveal package arrived yesterday! I couldn't wait to find out who had been sending me all the awesome yarn and goodies. My pal loves Elvis! This is sooooo cool because I love Elvis too! My pal this time around was Sandi of Hunka Hunka Burnin' Yarn. Here is what I found in my reveal package.



I had asked my pal if she could possibly send me another skein of the Romni Wools Angora Silk that she had sent me previously. She not only sent me one more skein, but two skeins of it and the Interweave Knits Summer issue that I haven't been able to get my hands on. I am overjoyed beyond words. She also sent me some really nice sock yarn and size 1 dpn's, a lens cloth for my specs, gardening gloves and some cute decorations for my kitchen window.

Thank you Sandi for being such a generous pal!

2 comments:

Sandi Purl said...

hey there Teri! After months of reading your blog I can finally post a comment. Glad that u enjoyed the gifts. Thanks the for the "E" card! lol! happy knitting! can't wait to see what you do with that angora silk! s)

Anonymous said...

Very nice package!!