A FO and Ravelry!

I got my invite to Ravelry a couple of days ago, so if you are in Ravelry look me up and add me to your friends. I am an organizational freak, so I think it's pretty cool.

I started going through my stuff and my stash and organizing it so I can post it all on Ravelry and I realized that I never posted about this FO.


This is the free pattern from Patons called City Wrap. I used Patons Decor yarn in the Secret Garden Variegated colorway on size 11US needles. This was extremely easy to make and knit up really quick. The hardest part was finding the buckle. I searched everywhere, including on the internet and when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere! My daughter finally suggested that I look for a belt in the accessories department at Walmart and this is what I found.


With a pair of pliers it went from this to this......



I think it looks much better on the wrap don't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH I like that! I can't wait to get into Ravelry - as soon as I'm in, I'll look you up! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Pam said...

Great idea with the belt! Recycled hardware from old belts and ugly bags is great isn't it?!!

Love that wrap, very nice!!