My First Felt

Look what I did this weekend. I made this purse following the pattern in the One Skein book. It was super easy. It was so easy that I finished it in one day and that included felting it. I was a little nervous after I finished knitting it about how the whole felting process would go.


This picture was taken when I was about halfway finished knitting it.
And this next one was after the seams were sewn and just before I dropped it into the washer.
Look at how pretty it turned out. I found this cool appliqué at Walmart and it really finished it off. I just love it and plan to make many more.

4 comments:

LoomKnittingDesigns said...

Very pretty! Nice work on your first felt!

Lisa

sheep#100 said...

Nice job and teh appliqué is perfect.

LG said...

Teri I love how it turned out! Felting is in my To Do list!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I didn't know the Cotton Fleece would felt! Can't wait to try it!