Step Two

The interview for the insurance sales position went very well. So well infact that they have selected me to complete step two of the hiring process. They would like for me to take there prospective personnel exam on Friday (tomorrow). This exam, I was told, takes approximately one and a half hours to complete. Part of the exam involves taking the Wonderlic exam. It is a 12 minute timed exam with 50 questions that is kind of like an IQ test. If I do well on the exam, they will call me back for a second interview which will involve meeting all of the other sales team members. I am excited and nervous at the same time. As soon as I complete the exam, the results are faxed to the insurance office for review at which time they will decide whether or not to call me back for the second interview.

I felt so good about yesterday's interview, that afterwards I went out and purchased a whole new work wardrobe and all the pieces mix and match.

Maybe this is what I needed to get me out of my funk.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hope it goes well (or went well)! Just when you thought you'd never have to take another test.... !!