Happy Mailday...I mean Monday


I received a package in the mail on Saturday from my KKEXnMORE Secret Pal! Look at everything she sent me. I love the dishcloth in the tropical colors with the peace sign. How did you know that I need some peace in my life? And the keychain calendar is really cute too. Thanks Secret Pal!

Then today I received another package and it was from Jami, also from the KKEXnMORE group. She angeled me for the Christmas in July exhange. She sent me one of the dishcloth rakes from Markman Farms. The package also contained some cotton yarn and a pouch with a loom tool, yarn guides and a cool pair of scissors with my name on them.

Check out the close up of the scissors.
By the way, Jami just finished a really cool purse and you can see a picture of it on her blog, Jami's Loom and Boards.
Thanks again Jami for everything, you're an angel!

No comments: