Funky Scarf Swap Questionnaire Answers




Are you allergic to any fibers?
Not that I am aware of although some wool is just too scratchy.


Do you prefer any fibers over others? I prefer very soft fibers, so as long as its soft it's all good.


Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky! Okay its not an image but its a link to an image of a sweater that I think is funky...
click here

Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern? Hey, why not both?!!


What are your favorite colors? My favorite colors are purple, blue and black (sounds like a bruise...LOL)


What is your favorite piece of art? Van Gogh's Starry Night


What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face? I would never wear green, yellow or orange up close to my face.

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl? I prefer scarves over cowls


When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf? Depends on the purpose of the scarf.....if its for dressing up then I prefer long/thin scarves....and if its for function such as being out in the cold then I prefer a wide but not too short of a scarf.


What is the climate like where you live? The climate is fairly mild, but we do get a couple of months of very cold weather in the winter, usually December and January


Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe? I am great with either, but looking at my scarf wardrobe.....it is lacking in the area of functionality.


What else would you like your partner to know about you? I love to downhill ski and I love bright colors. You can also find out more about me by reading the post "Four Things" on July 30th

No comments: