Sweetpea

Well I am getting closer to completing the sweater for my niece. The back, 2 fronts and 1 sleeve are finished and I am completing the second sleeve. Then I will put it all together and start putting the lace edges on.

I have also been working in my yard trying to get ahead of all the weeds. We have had 3 absolutely gorgeous days in the mid 70's but I know that it won't last for long. I plan on making a trip to the nursery to pick up some wave petunias and marigolds. I will post pics after I get them planted.

We have been relandscaping our yard over the past 3 years and everything is starting to grow and fill in.

This is a picture of the backyard last summer. If I can find my before pics I will post some.

Well I am off to hooking and weaving. hehe (that sounds kind of bad) LOL

P.S......The contest to name the mascot is still running. I have some good suggestions so far. See the April 22nd post for more details. You have until 12 a.m. May 1st to enter!!

No comments: