Spring!!! It Finally Arrived!

Finally, a day of sunshine! I took the opportunity to take advantage of the nice weather today and did some pruning and weeding in my yard and some pond maintenance.

I first took at trip into Lowe's and bought myself a new pair of pruners and a couple of rose bushes. One of the roses is called "Hot and Spicy" and the other is "Peace and Love". I will plant the roses tomorrow as the forcast is for more sunshine! Yippee!!!!

Because of the nice weather, I didn't get much knitting or crocheting done today but as soon as I finish this post I am headed off to work on a shawl for my mother-in-law. She loved the yarn I used in the last shawl I made so I decided I would make one for her in her favorite color, Purple. She doesn't know I am making it for her. I think I will give it to her for Mothers Day. She is the best mother-in-law ever!!

I am also going to start a scarf for a scarf exchange I am signed up for and I am also going to make a Harry Potter scarf for my son.

I have added a list of websites in my sidebar and if you would like to have your site added, just click on the marquee at the top of the page and send me a note with the URL and a little bit about yourself and your site. I would also love to be added to your site if you have a list of blog links.

Oh....and if you are a loom knitter you have to check out Isela's site. She just posted a new method of casting on.

No comments: