Is It Spring Yet?


I am sooooo ready for Spring and Summer to arrive. I miss spending the afternoons in my yard relaxing by my pond watching the Koi swim around and the birds coming in for a dip in the stream bed.


Well it will be a couple more months before I can sit in my swing and enjoy the yard. It seems like it has been raining non stop and the forcast is for more rain. We might get a glimps of the sun on Thursday. You can check out the weather in my area by clicking the following link.


So, in the meantime I will continue sitting in the house looming and crocheting my heart away.

1 comment:

lovemyfamily said...

Hi Teri:-) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments;-)

I really like your work and the prayer shawls you make are amasing!

I will visit you again.

Hugs from Norway