Golf Anyone?

Well I spent the day at the golf course to watch my daughter, Kayla, play in her match. She is a Freshman in high school and is on the girls varsity golf team. She shot a 73 today for 9 holes (par is 36). She was having an off day as she usually shoots around 55. I think the weather might have had something to do with it as it was very, very windy and rained off and on (it was very cold).






I thought I was going to get bored out there so I packed a knitting loom and yarn with me and started to get it out.....and then my daughter saw what I had and she said "MOM, you're not seriously going to take that out on the coarse with you are you? I will be the laughing stock of the team!!" So I left it in the car.

I plan on pulling my loom and yarn out when I am done posting here and get that scarf for my scarf exchange finished.



Right now I am boiling eggs to decorate for Easter. My youngest daughter plans on decorating them in the morning.

Hopefully they
will end up looking something like these.



No comments: