R.A.O.K.


Thank you Jami for the random act of kindness!! Jami is one of my online friends that knew I loved to loom knit and have been trying to needle knit a pair of socks. She sent me an EFG DA sock loom with a tool and 5 skeins of sock yarn, 4 skeins of Lambs Pride WW 85% wool/15% mohair for felting in Winter Blue and the Knitting Wheel Fashions pattern book. I knew she was sending me a package, but I wasn't expecting the pattern book...what a great surprise!! Take a look---------->


Jami recently started her own blog (
Jami's Loom and Boards) and you can see it here! She is in the process of starting her own business making dishcloth rakes and dishcloth patterns. She has asked me to help her by being a pattern tester for her. Yippee!! I can't wait to get started! Please take the time to visit her blog. I will let you know when she starts selling the loom rakes and patterns!

No comments: