Good Lookin' Guy

I was on my way to work driving down the main street in our town, listening to the radio this morning and I saw this guy getting out of a truck at the carburetor shop. So I did a double take and looked again and thought to myself "I wonder who that is, he is sure good lookin'." All I could see was his back side, so I took a 3rd look and about that time he turned around. I about died laughing, because this "good lookin' guy" was my husband!! It never dawned on me that it was my husband when I first looked because he was in one of the business' trucks.

I called him later in the day and told him that I caught a gal eyeing him this morning. Then I told him the story. He just laughed and said "Honey, are you guys drinking down there?" I said "No, it just shows that I still have good taste in men."

No comments: