Its Been a Busy Week

I haven't posted in nearly a week because I have been very busy. I thought I would give you a rundown of my week so you can see what I have been up to:


MONDAY & TUESDAY

I watched my oldest daughter's golf tournament. Her high school golf team made it to the state golf championship. They won 1st place in the OSAA 3A/2A/1A high school girls golf division state championship. The tournament was held at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, Oregon. They played 18 holes of golf in scorching 90 degree weather both days.

Wednesday


I worked for a few hours at Dakota St. Pizza and then I spent the rest of the day recouperating from all of the walking that was done on Monday and Tuesday. I guess old age is catching up with me!

Thursday

Went to work for a few hours. When I got home from work the postal person delivered a package to me from Jenn. I received a beautiful scarf that she had made for me for the KKex scarf exchange. I spent the evening catching up on emails and chatting with friends.

Friday

Again worked for a few hours and when I got home there were 2 more packages that the postal person had delivered. The first package was the One Skein book by Leigh Radford.I am participating in the One Skein Secret Pal Exchange, so I thought this would be a great book for a pattern to make something for my secret pal for the reveal package that is to be sent in August. (oh and I just found out that Leigh Radford is going to be visiting a yarn store in a town not too far from me in August, so I plan to go and have her sign my book)

The second package was from my secret sister from the KKex group I belong to. She sent me a very large package and when I say very large, I mean HUGE. Inside was a paradise vacation. I am not going to tell you anymore because I am going to do a post about it on another day. (package contained props and my SS wants me to take pictures) So as soon as it stops rainning I will set up the props and get in costume and take some pics!

I did manage to work on a couple of my projects in the evening while watching the movie "When A Stranger Calls."

Saturday
(That would be today)

I went to my youngest daughter's soccer game and spent the rest of the morning designing a knitted towel topper and this is how it turned out!


I also worked on this scarf for the scarf exchange. It is almost complete. As soon as I finish this post I am off to finish the scarf and work on a knitted dishcloth while I watch the movie "King Kong."

No comments: