SP10 ?'s

The Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love to knit with alpaca yarn, it is sooooo soft. Acrylic is not my favorite.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? My straight knitting needles are stored in a vase and circs are draped over my craft light. My crochet hooks are stored in a case.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? My great-grandmother taught me to knit when I was about 6 years old but I gave it up quickly. It hasn't been until the last couple of years that I took it up again and I am obsessed with it. I just wish I could find a knitting group to join locally.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No I don't have a wish list, but if you ask me I will tell you what I would love to have.

5. What's your favorite scent? Vanilla and raspberry

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Do I ever! I love chocolate....any type except Palmer's. Especially like Dove chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I don't spin. I sew and crochet and knit that is about it although I dabble in a little bit of everything when it comes to crafts.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like just about any type of music except classical or opera.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Favorite colors, that's easy.....Purple and Blue. I can't stand Yellow and Orange.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married and we have lots of teenagers. I have one cat that I absolutely adore and treat her better than I treat my children. Her name is Willow

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes I wear scarves, hats, and mittens. I don't know if I wear ponchos because I have never had one.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I would have to say scarves and hats, because they are so easy and fast.

13. What are you knitting right now? I am working on a scarfs and a hat. I am crocheting a purse and an afghan.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes I love handmade gifts...they are the best!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Depends on what I am knitting and what type of yarn I am using. But I can say that I hate plastic needles.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I own a yarn winder. I don't have a swift but I really want one.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? I have been working on the crocheted afghan for a couple of years now.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? Cats

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I don't have any subscriptions to any knitting mags. I would love a set of Denise interchangeable needles.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? There are lots of techniques I would love to learn. I have been broadening my horizons by self-teaching knitting and I am always taking small steps to learn new techniques and stitches.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am definitely not a sock knitter. I have tried several times and failed. I have a hard time working with dpn's, especially very small ones.

23. When is your birthday? I will be turning 40 on the 18th of April.

No comments: