Four Things

Okay here are my answers for the Four Things About Me meme. I was tagged by Rebecca at Socks-For-Mum.

4 Jobs I Have Had
  1. Model
  2. Photographer
  3. Legal Assistant
  4. Medical Assistant
4 Movies I would watch over & over
  1. Top Gun
  2. Pretty Woman
  3. How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  4. Hope Floats
4 Places I have lived
  1. Brussels, Belgium
  2. Virginia
  3. Oregon
  4. Yet to be known
4 TV shows I watch
  1. Knitty Gritty
  2. All My Children
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Gray's Anatomy
4 books I love
  1. Chronicles of Narnia
  2. Left Behind Series
  3. The Bible
  4. All of Frank Peretti's books
4 places I have been on vacation
  1. Paris, France
  2. Houston, Texas
  3. Las Vegas, Nevada
  4. Lake Tahoe (Heavenly Ski Resort)
4 of my favorite foods
  1. Anything Mexican
  2. Mongolian Beef
  3. Fried Chicken
  4. Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
4 places I would like to be at right now
  1. The Cook Islands
  2. The Spa
  3. Hawaii
  4. Disneyland
Okay, if you just read this then consider yourself tagged. Tell us about your 4 things!

No comments: