I'm a Mystery

I haven't been feeling very well for the past few days. It started with a pain in my lower right abdomen. The pain comes and goes and is accompanied by nausea and fever that comes and goes.

I have been spending the past couple of days in the urgent care to figure out what is going on. My white blood cell count jumped from 7000 to 10000 and back down to 7000 today. I had a limited Appy CT Scan on Tuesday that said that everything looked okay, I still have pain in my LRQ (lower right quadrant). I am going in for a complete abdominal/pelvic CT study with contrast this afternoon. Hopefully this will tell us what is going on.

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on so you all knew why I haven't been posting on here for a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some relief or answers soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!! I really hope its nothing serious and that you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Definitely keep us posted!

Tammy said...

Oh Teri, know you are in my thoughts!! Keep us in the loop and if we can help out in any way let us know.