Recovering

Well I am home now, recovering from my day surgery. Everything went well. The only complaint I really have, is that they rushed me out of there so quickly. I think I can still hear them saying "NEXT!" The day after surgery was really rough. I was really nauseated and ended up getting sick. Hubby made a call to the surgeon's office and they called in a script for an anti-nausea med. I am doing much better today. I am off the pain medication and only taking Tylenol and ibuprofen for the pain.

They did take my appendix and they found the culprit of my pain and agony for the past couple of weeks. It was a HUGE cyst on my right ovary. You can see a picture of the cyst by clicking the word cyst in this post. Yes, they took a picture of it for my scrapbook.

Updated on Monday, July 23, 2007.

I scanned the photo of the cyst today and you can see it by clicking here--------> CYST

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terri --so sorry to hear that you are in pain and not feeling up to yoursefl! But I am sure glad they found the culprit and removed it!

I really hope you feel better soon my dear:(

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Glad you're home. Rest as much as you can.

Teri said...

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes! I am still feeling weak and tired but I will be back and on my feet shortly.

Pam said...

OMGOSH Teri, what an ordeal. Take good care and hope you are feeling better real soon. -Pam

YarnThing said...

Oh MY GOSH Terri!!! That is crazy! I am so glad that you are okay!

I will be praying for you dear!

marly

Virtuous said...

So glad you got thru surgery safely and are now all patched up!

I didn't have any problems with my appendix but I did have cycst removed from my ovary!

Wish you a speedy and safe recovery!

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Glad you're feeling better! Hope yu've rested and knitted all week!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Sorry my well wishes are late...I've been MIA --- like that is some kind of news flash.

That picture of your cyst is really great...thanks for sharing. :)