I just can't say it!

I just can't say it! Because I just don't feel it! We celebrated my 40th birthday tonight. John and my girls planned a surprise birthday party for me at my favorite restaurant, Si Casa Flores, and we had a great time. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I am 40. I definitely don't feel 40. I feel like I am 25.

I have to say that I have had an absolutely great birthday and I definitely won't forget it. I got an adapter for my I-pod so I can play it in my car.I also got some yarn, and some new clothes and of course a 40th birthday wouldn't be the same without some adult disposable underwear.



The waiters came and sang "Happy Birthday" to me in Spanish and English. They also brought me a special birthday shot I had to drink.

3 comments:

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Teri!

Hey 40 is just a number its how old you feel that matters! 25 forever sounds like a good number to me:)

TutleyMutley said...

Glad you had a happy birthday (I'm 10 years ahead of you - and I feel - ooo, 16 years old - sometimes - other times I feel 80 but that's another story).
Enjoy the REST of the year.