I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

I know you're there, I can see you. You're sitting there peeking into my world. Trying to see if the grass is greener on the other side or possibly just trying to get to know me by hanging around in the distance, trying to keep your identity hidden. Well it's time to come out and tell me who you are. I'm curious.....

  1. Who are you?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Do you have a blog too?
  4. What are your thoughts?
  5. What do we have in common?


So go ahead, leave me a comment. Inquiring minds want to know. It's okay, I don't bite. And besides that, you don't want my cat to go hungry do you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri,

I saw a link from your blog to mine show up so I came over to see who the new neighbor was and say hello :)

I hope your feeling better!

Pam said...

Hi Teri - hope your better, more yarn helps! -Pam
ps I don't have a mircophone so I can't join the message group, maybe someday...take care.

Anonymous said...

Well, as you know I 'outed' myself by accident a few weeks ago, but here I am doing it offivially. YOur SP9 can be found at:
http://twlefthknit.blogsot.com
India

JulieLoves2Knit said...

Teri - I know how you feel about comments - they are so nice to get. I found your blog through "Fibre Arts Bloggers" Just went to next from mine a few times and here I am!
I've been down the horrible job path - but sounds like things are getting better - hope all went well today!