Now I Can Relax

I left the first weekend of January for a week long class on Life & Health Insurance and I spent all of last week studying for the exam. I took the exam today and I passed! Now I can relax and have some fun.

Speaking of fun, I have been working on the Irish Hiking Scarf with the purple alpaca yarn India sent me. I didn't realize how easy cabling was. Take a look at my progress.

Here is a picture of the crocheted afghan I have been working on. This is going to be one of those projects that I work on a little here and a little there. My attention span won't allow me to just sit and work on it until its done.
Now maybe I can get back to some knitting adventures now that I have completed all my studies.

I almost forgot! I joined the local gym and I have been working out 6 days a week using the "Body For Life" plan. So far it is working and I have lost 2 inches from my waistline. Goodbye size 16, here I come size 8!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coo projects. And congrats on the dropping a size! It must feel great to shop for smaller clothes.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the exam. Great job on the cables and scarf. I look forward to seeing the finished project.

Anonymous said...

Hiya terri,, im loving what i read so far.. this afgan is awesome what stitch is it.. the colors are nice too.. What stitch is it.. it looks quite complicated.... thanks for a great chat last night at ssk.... ttyl...