Speed bumps in the road of life

I have been dealing with a few speed bumps in the road of life recently. I came down with a nasty cold that sent me to the doctor and then to bed. Then my computer monitor decided to get sick too, so I had to set up my old 14" monitor until my new one arrives. We finally got winter! It has been snowing off and on for the past couple of days. Not much accumulation but its still fun to watch.

Well back to the topic of fiber arts.....I have been working on a knitted scarf and it is about finished. I will post a picture of it as soon as it is complete.

Here are a couple of pictures of recently finished hats I made for the kids.


Karly's hat
(made with Knifty Knitter green loom)


Kayla's hat
(made with KK green loom)


Matt's camo hat
(made with KK green loom)


No comments: