Are You Talking To Moi?

This is my cat Willow. She loves to sleep on my printer. She is my faithful companion. She follows me everywhere. If I am working on a project, she is there right beside me. I think she was a dog in her prior life because she sure acts like one.

Well back to the topic of fiber arts. I have been busy working on a prayer shawl and it should be finished in the next couple of days.

Sometimes I wish I could have just one day without interuptions so I could just get my projects done! But such is life with kids.

Well to end this post for today, I will leave you with some pictures of a couple more scarfs. I seem to be making a lot of these lately.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am new to KK as of 4-2-06 and since you are local ( I too am in Douglas County) I had to check out your site and I love your twisted scarfs. I made a hat yesterday so now on to other things.