1st SP9 Parcel


I went to my mailbox yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find a parcel inside. It was sent airmail and the return address is in Scottland. I ran inside and put the bills and junk mail aside and immediately opened the package to see what was inside. It was full of "jewels". I love jewel tone colors and wool yarn. My SP9 pal sent me 7 skeins of wool yarn. There was also a pair of Addi Turbo circulars, which I have on my wish list. She also sent a package of Butter Tablet. I have never heard of or tried butter tablet. I was very curious about it so I opened it right away and tasted it. It kind of reminds me of short bread but much much more sweet. It is very rich and I am thinking it would be great with tea. My family had to try it too. I don't think they liked it as much as I did...must be my Scandinavian heritage. The card she sent with my parcel was very cute too, it has a picture of sheep hanging from a clothesline and it says "Hand wash only".

Thank you SP9 :-)

5 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

Anonymous said...

Next time I am going to send you some of my home made tablet which is even better...
SP9

Anonymous said...

I forgot to take a note - what size of Addi did I send...?
SP9

Anonymous said...

HI
MAnaged to miss the 15th, so here I am a day late....The weather here has been really c***** - pots of wind and rain, but then that's just what we expect this time of year in X.
Hope you are having time to enjoy the jewels,
best wiishes,
SP9

Anonymous said...

Hi - how's life treating you just now? Are you celebrating Tnaksgiving this week? Is that a really stupid quextion to ask given where you live????
Well, hope you have a good week, SP9