M.I.A

Well I have been missing in action for the past week. Let me tell you it has been very hectic. My son graduated from high school and my niece graduated from college.


It seems like I have been on the go from the time I wake up to the time I finally crash at the end of the day. I have made some progress on my projects...key word being "some." I am getting ready to start the heel on my first sock and the sweater for my youngest niece that I started and have been neglecting is almost finished.

I also received a very large package from my KKex group SS. She was extremely generous again. Just take a look at all of the stuff she sent me. I especially love the Garfield coffee mug and warmer.


I have sent out my first skein of yarn to my secret pal for the One Skein exchange and can't wait to see the yarn I will receive. The suspense is killing me.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats to your son and neice, you look very proud in that pic, cheers to you and your family. -Pam