PIF & ABC's and a rant

I joined a couple of things this week and you can too if you want to..........

PAY IT FORWARD

Here are the rules:

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog"

So if you wanna play, just send me an email to reno_rainy at yahoo dot com or you can also leave me a comment with your contact info.



ABC-Along 2008

I joined the ABC-Along 2008
that Vicki at Knitorious is hostessing. If you love to take pics, you should join us. Just click the link above. Sign-ups end on January 19th.


Okay, now for the rant.......

I was at work today and there was a couple in the waiting room waiting to be called back for a medical procedure. While they were waiting, the husband starts clipping his fingernails. This totally disgusted me. I wanted to say..."Hello!....You are in a public place which happens to be a medical facility and you are clipping your nails and letting them fly everywhere! I can't believe that someone would think this was okay to do. Come on.....go outside or do it at home or something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag UR it!