I'm Back.....

I am such a bad blogger. It seems like I have been constantly on the go for the past couple of weeks. I really don't have any really good excuses for not blogging other than I have been busy with work, running kids to sporting events and getting my husband ready for Elk hunting season. I did my own hunting trip last weekend. Every year when my husband and his boys go hunting, I plan my own hunting trip with my girls. This is becoming an annual event for us. We pick a new place in Oregon to explore and we go bargain hunting. This year we headed up to Woodburn and went to the outlet mall.

I spent this last Tuesday and Wednesday in Florence, which is on the Oregon coast, for a sales training retreat for work.

I have been working on a lacy knitted shawl and I am getting very close to being finished with it. I would post a picture of my progress, but my hubby has our camera. He will back home late tonight, so maybe I will be able to post a picture tomorrow.

Note to SP9: Yes, jewel tones are perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri.
Don't know how the weather is with you, but here in X it's getting kinds nippy.
I have been teasing myself with your goofies. My excuse is that I want to buy some sweets (candy) to put in the box, but I think I really just want to keep fondling the yarn myself :0) I'm hoping to get your parcel posted this week, after all it has to travel all the way from.......SP9

Anonymous said...

Made it to the post office this morning. Apparently the average delivery time is a week to ten days airmail, so keep a look out from next weekend.
SP9